Maybe
As if I know myself better than you

Monday, September 27, 2010,1:00 AM
MCAC SOCIAL NIGHT

President of Monash Clayton Anime Club, Mr. James Smart approached the "stage" slowly, every step was so powerful that the chattering diminished while he stopped in front of the microphone. Before the speech, Mr. Smart glanced around the room, audience were waiting. Opening his mouth, a fresh yellow pepper appeared on his hand then BITE. FFFFFFFFF, what was going on?


"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Monash Clayton Social Night. They made me do it."


I wish I know who came up with this idea, rofl. The night was awesome as last year, I'm not comparing, just that they will all be best nights in my university life. People were dressing extravagantly, actions were pretty much the same, that was what makes me laughing. Well, the committee don't dance GEE usually (except the K-Pop King I guess), neither our sai-moe winner would usually hung a plushie around the tables. Despite that, every single person I know was acting as usual in suits and dresses, lol.


Things worth mentioning was the three course meal, consider the fact that the kitchen had to supply food to almost 80 people in one time, food was better than expectations. I had better food before due to family influence on food and traveling. Now I'm a poor uni kid so I am very satisfied, good choice and proportion too.


The decoration theme was red and black, I guess thats because a bright room with white walls need strong colour to create contras. No candles this year for that reason as well, they might burn the balloons. Out of curiosity, I wish to know if the balloon decoration idea comes from the song "Just be friends"? can't stop the tears very time mentioning this song ;w;


Song link here


Big thank to the sexy MCAC committee and all people that night!


Kay, photo spamming time.
All taken by friends cos my bf was absent so I did not take any phtotos :P



Me left, Melody on the right
Outfit
Black Friday dress from a factory outlet
My best bargain in life, $20
Heels bought online from Hong Kong 
Handbag online from Taobao
Ribbon hairband from Diva
Thick Stockings from Hong Kong

=More photos click read more=


I was having Kyra's Apple Pie
Richard came making fun out of me
Amanda chan :D
Chatting across Sam was quite fun >:D



My bag
Caught by Wen!
I joined the fusion photo game
MANLY #1
MANLY #2
MANLY #3
Just realise I should get a proper camera, too manly many people I missed out taking photo with.

Bonus:
Both Kyra and I think my homemade apple crumble tastes better! :P

Labels: , , ,

Google Chrome is recommended to view this site.
10 previous posts
REDLINELag Lack LegsBe organised!Oovie!New shoes!Watch ListUni startsSnacks!Online ShoppingEXAM FINISHED, OH YEAH!
Past posts by month
January 2009September 2009October 2009November 2009December 2009January 2010February 2010April 2010May 2010June 2010July 2010August 2010September 2010October 2010November 2010December 2010March 2011April 2011May 2011
Credits
Coded by wickedicy banner from Reviviscent.