Maybe
As if I know myself better than you

Monday, July 19, 2010,7:53 PM
Uni starts

Wow, 19th July, start of my new semester, I am OFFICIALLY A YEAR TWO. I FEEL SUPERIOR.
Basically, it is one of the most busy time, running around selling old text books and buying second hand text books. Since I was doing core units which had no relation to later studies, I am pretty busy with selling all old books. Yay, finally selling is going to be settled. However, I haven't buy a book for this semester yet, holy crap.

Think of my book list, it was so scary when I first glance at it, I saw more than ten books! ;____; Luckily, most of them are actually recommended, so better ignore them. But still, $80-$100 per book is expensive! Se-second hand is fine with me...

On one side, I feel happy because I can meet friends in uni everyday. But my academic life will be suffering because I am doing law again. (Accounting+Finance+Company Law this sem) Well, I guess it will have to put more affort to BEAT IT DOWN HARD. There is a new manga lately called "SWOT" (I believe it is on Jump), the main character loves studying and he beats down anyone who disturbs him. Should I learn from him? :D

Oh right, my order has finally arrived! Oh heart, they are beautiful, stunning and lovely. I will take photos of them when I wear them to uni. And I just ordered some more clothes again.


Now should be the time worrying my cosplay, I need a black tie and dress and a white shirt! Manifest is close :-D

Song of the day:

【Just a game】歌ってみたver.祭屋

Labels: , ,

Google Chrome is recommended to view this site.
10 previous posts
Snacks!Online ShoppingEXAM FINISHED, OH YEAH!7 days before exam.Everything will be fineStill aliveHouse matesWelcome to the workforceReturn from the lazinessI should  keep my to-dos up to date... To-dos 10/...
Past posts by month
January 2009September 2009October 2009November 2009December 2009January 2010February 2010April 2010May 2010June 2010July 2010August 2010September 2010October 2010November 2010December 2010March 2011April 2011May 2011
Credits
Coded by wickedicy banner from Reviviscent.