Maybe
As if I know myself better than you

Thursday, July 29, 2010,11:19 PM
Oovie!

What a busy week moving. Heaps of stuff to move and the house itself is kind of old, cleaning was tiring. ||OTZ|||| Finally most of my things has settled, May is satisfied. :-) The house is reasonably priced and 4 minutes away from chadstone shopping centre, very impressive location!

Since I now live in chaddy, I tried the movie renting machine there call Oovie. Anyone can use that once they have a credit card. I watched The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus, Edge of Darkness and 9. They are all awesome movies. Johnny Depp is a very talented actor in Doctor Parnassus, Eamon said because Johnny is an English so he can act well, I can't follow his logic at all. I guess Eamon likes Edge of darkness the best, it was about a girl got kill by a shortgun in front of her dad's home, her dad, who is also a cop, went catch the killer. 9 is a good too, MCAC can consider showing it, animation was stunning and story is pretty good. I paid $2.99 for all three movies only, I don't really like downloading movies cos they slow down my internet speed, neither I like people over pricing DVDs because of stupid copyrights. Plus it is free to rent for one night every Wednesday, I start to like living here! :D

Song Sharing
GUMIオリジナルモザイクロールを歌ってみたΦ串Φ


Labels: , ,

Google Chrome is recommended to view this site.
10 previous posts
New shoes!Watch ListUni startsSnacks!Online ShoppingEXAM FINISHED, OH YEAH!7 days before exam.Everything will be fineStill aliveHouse mates
Past posts by month
January 2009September 2009October 2009November 2009December 2009January 2010February 2010April 2010May 2010June 2010July 2010August 2010September 2010October 2010November 2010December 2010March 2011April 2011May 2011
Credits
Coded by wickedicy banner from Reviviscent.