Maybe
As if I know myself better than you

Thursday, July 29, 2010,11:19 PM
Oovie!

What a busy week moving. Heaps of stuff to move and the house itself is kind of old, cleaning was tiring. ||OTZ|||| Finally most of my things has settled, May is satisfied. :-) The house is reasonably priced and 4 minutes away from chadstone shopping centre, very impressive location!

Since I now live in chaddy, I tried the movie renting machine there call Oovie. Anyone can use that once they have a credit card. I watched The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus, Edge of Darkness and 9. They are all awesome movies. Johnny Depp is a very talented actor in Doctor Parnassus, Eamon said because Johnny is an English so he can act well, I can't follow his logic at all. I guess Eamon likes Edge of darkness the best, it was about a girl got kill by a shortgun in front of her dad's home, her dad, who is also a cop, went catch the killer. 9 is a good too, MCAC can consider showing it, animation was stunning and story is pretty good. I paid $2.99 for all three movies only, I don't really like downloading movies cos they slow down my internet speed, neither I like people over pricing DVDs because of stupid copyrights. Plus it is free to rent for one night every Wednesday, I start to like living here! :D

Song Sharing
【GUMIオリジナル】モザイクロールを歌ってみたΦ串Φ


Labels: , ,

Google Chrome is recommended to view this site.
10 previous posts
New shoes! ★ Watch List ★ Uni starts ★ Snacks! ★ Online Shopping ★ EXAM FINISHED, OH YEAH! ★ 7 days before exam. ★ Everything will be fine ★ Still alive ★ House mates ★
Past posts by month
January 2009 ★ September 2009 ★ October 2009 ★ November 2009 ★ December 2009 ★ January 2010 ★ February 2010 ★ April 2010 ★ May 2010 ★ June 2010 ★ July 2010 ★ August 2010 ★ September 2010 ★ October 2010 ★ November 2010 ★ December 2010 ★ March 2011 ★ April 2011 ★ May 2011 ★
Credits
Coded by wickedicy banner from Reviviscent.