Maybe
As if I know myself better than you

Thursday, July 1, 2010,8:31 PM
EXAM FINISHED, OH YEAH!

How can a person feel better for finishing exam? Easy, anime and manga marathon!

Basically, I am planning to finish up series in spring as well as start a few summer ones. So going through all my RSS articles is a must, like going through recommendations and the complete list of up coming anime. Then, I found this:


FREE ANIME BROADCAST ON NICO FOR A WEEK! <3

After my very last exam yesterday, I should have went home and rest. Instead, I visited city for birthday party... Ended up returning home at 12:30am. Food was awesome, so was the cake. Exam has isolated myself with friends too much I guess, I wasn't able to express myself lately, lack of vocabulary should be the main reason, but who cares? :D

Then I went back to uni today, attended camp meeting.

Best part of a holiday is to enjoy sitting in front of laptops the whole day, plus DS. By the way, 3DS has come out, meaning I should start a $10 saving plan for a 3DS around 1.5 years later, best investment method is to start it earliest possible. :P Lost in Blue is awesome!

Labels:

Google Chrome is recommended to view this site.
10 previous posts
7 days before exam.Everything will be fineStill aliveHouse matesWelcome to the workforceReturn from the lazinessI should  keep my to-dos up to date... To-dos 10/...Long time no seenarrival of my new baby!Back from India
Past posts by month
January 2009September 2009October 2009November 2009December 2009January 2010February 2010April 2010May 2010June 2010July 2010August 2010September 2010October 2010November 2010December 2010March 2011April 2011May 2011
Credits
Coded by wickedicy banner from Reviviscent.