Maybe
As if I know myself better than you

Thursday, July 1, 2010,8:31 PM
EXAM FINISHED, OH YEAH!

How can a person feel better for finishing exam? Easy, anime and manga marathon!

Basically, I am planning to finish up series in spring as well as start a few summer ones. So going through all my RSS articles is a must, like going through recommendations and the complete list of up coming anime. Then, I found this:


FREE ANIME BROADCAST ON NICO FOR A WEEK! <3

After my very last exam yesterday, I should have went home and rest. Instead, I visited city for birthday party... Ended up returning home at 12:30am. Food was awesome, so was the cake. Exam has isolated myself with friends too much I guess, I wasn't able to express myself lately, lack of vocabulary should be the main reason, but who cares? :D

Then I went back to uni today, attended camp meeting.

Best part of a holiday is to enjoy sitting in front of laptops the whole day, plus DS. By the way, 3DS has come out, meaning I should start a $10 saving plan for a 3DS around 1.5 years later, best investment method is to start it earliest possible. :P Lost in Blue is awesome!

Labels:

Google Chrome is recommended to view this site.
10 previous posts
7 days before exam. ★ Everything will be fine ★ Still alive ★ House mates ★ Welcome to the workforce ★ Return from the laziness ★ I should  keep my to-dos up to date... To-dos 10/... ★ Long time no seen ★ arrival of my new baby! ★ Back from India ★
Past posts by month
January 2009 ★ September 2009 ★ October 2009 ★ November 2009 ★ December 2009 ★ January 2010 ★ February 2010 ★ April 2010 ★ May 2010 ★ June 2010 ★ July 2010 ★ August 2010 ★ September 2010 ★ October 2010 ★ November 2010 ★ December 2010 ★ March 2011 ★ April 2011 ★ May 2011 ★
Credits
Coded by wickedicy banner from Reviviscent.