Maybe
As if I know myself better than you

Tuesday, July 13, 2010,10:07 PM
Snacks!

I was writing a shopping list. Listing out every single thing I need. "You spelled snacks as 'snakes', lol!", said Eamon.

...

Sometimes I can't help to dislike your frankness.

All I wish is to be a cool person. He just destroys that image of mine with no guilt. What I mean is being real COOL and TALL. Often people are physically tall only, yeah, but not for May, she is not tall, but VERY TALL. Shit, I am getting away from what I initially want to write.

SNAKES SNACKS!













That was what I bought in the weekend. YUMMY!

1. Garden Wafers (Strawberry)
2. Garden Wafers (Durian)
3. Arnott's Lemon Crisp x2
4. Strawberry Mochi
5. Grape Mochi
6. Want Want rice crackers

Cannot resist snacks during holidays, they are the best food when watching anime, lol. Garden and Want Want are famous Hong Kong brands. Eamon loves the durian wafers, but I hate durians so I have a pack of strawberry instead. Rice crackers and biscuits are useful during revisions, and the lemon biscuits feed up stomach too. The mochis simply look nice and sweet! :D
I shall buy some chocolate next time, yeah!

Labels:

Google Chrome is recommended to view this site.
10 previous posts
Online ShoppingEXAM FINISHED, OH YEAH!7 days before exam.Everything will be fineStill aliveHouse matesWelcome to the workforceReturn from the lazinessI should  keep my to-dos up to date... To-dos 10/...Long time no seen
Past posts by month
January 2009September 2009October 2009November 2009December 2009January 2010February 2010April 2010May 2010June 2010July 2010August 2010September 2010October 2010November 2010December 2010March 2011April 2011May 2011
Credits
Coded by wickedicy banner from Reviviscent.