Maybe
As if I know myself better than you

Monday, July 5, 2010,12:59 AM
Online Shopping

Since a friend is writing about online shopping, so I am writing as well to share what I bought :D



The first thing I bought should be a pair of pink shoes? Well, the story should start here.
Anyone remember them? They are awesome ain't they. \(>w<)/ I bought them at around $30. Not cheap, but in very high quality. Later I realised it is from a Taiwanese Brand, all shoes are limited each season; what a cool idea from marketing points of view. >:-) 

They sell really good looking vintage shoes: (HK Yahoo, Chinese)

My first purchase was a dress from Facebook. Lol, yes, there are heaps of Facebook sellers. I tried once, but I might not buy again because Australia dollars are pretty pricey to me. >m<


The second purchase is expensive, $3XX for an iPod classic. I bought online from Dick smith, and the next purchase will not happen because it took them almost a month to figure out white iPod classic is not going to be stocked. I received no replies from them but an email asking me to wait for another two weeks! I was like, "So I can get a discount from you right, having to wait for this long." Lastly, a woman phoned, telling me that there are only black iPods left, we wants me to change my order because they don't know when will stock arrives. I told her about the email, wanting to wait for another two weeks. Then she IGNORED me and ask me to change the order. =m= 
I BET YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN MY ORDER AND DON'T WANT THE MANAGERS TO KNOW.
There was no point for me arguing over colors when I am going to get a cover for the iPod. I am fine with black, just that the staff are amazing. ;A;

Third purchase is a pink iPod case at $4, it is now protecting my new baby. I might buy a wallet-like cover when I go to HK, so I can save the trouble taking out my huge wallet. XD

I have an order arriving around 14th Jul, two pairs of shoes, a pendant, and a T-shirt! Can't wait for them to arrive :D This is one of the pairs I bought. The heels are amazing~
This shop's clothes matches my style very much! :D


We love online shopping!

PS. I can't fix the comment posting problem >o< Seems to be a problem when using a wordpress outlay onto blogspot. :P Sorry guys, I will solve that soon.

Labels:

Google Chrome is recommended to view this site.
10 previous posts
EXAM FINISHED, OH YEAH!7 days before exam.Everything will be fineStill aliveHouse matesWelcome to the workforceReturn from the lazinessI should  keep my to-dos up to date... To-dos 10/...Long time no seenarrival of my new baby!
Past posts by month
January 2009September 2009October 2009November 2009December 2009January 2010February 2010April 2010May 2010June 2010July 2010August 2010September 2010October 2010November 2010December 2010March 2011April 2011May 2011
Credits
Coded by wickedicy banner from Reviviscent.