Maybe
As if I know myself better than you

Monday, September 6, 2010,4:21 AM
Lag Lack Legs

Sorry for the lack of updating, I was rushing my assignments and mid-sems. That should not be a sufficient reason so I found another one - my legs were a bit hurting after a day of heels XD

YEAH, THAT IS THE TRUTH. I KNOW YOU WILL BELIEVE IN ME.

Okay, I am still in the middle of Corporations Act assignment, so you know where the craze comes from. Come on it is lawwwwwwww! I feel like digging a dry well of vocabulary, wish me good luck.

I should uploaded photo of myself in new heels but forgot :P
Maybe next time with better outfit XD

 I am planning to change my blog's outlay, in more simplified style.

Busy life is busy :-)

Labels:

Google Chrome is recommended to view this site.
10 previous posts
Be organised! ★ Oovie! ★ New shoes! ★ Watch List ★ Uni starts ★ Snacks! ★ Online Shopping ★ EXAM FINISHED, OH YEAH! ★ 7 days before exam. ★ Everything will be fine ★
Past posts by month
January 2009 ★ September 2009 ★ October 2009 ★ November 2009 ★ December 2009 ★ January 2010 ★ February 2010 ★ April 2010 ★ May 2010 ★ June 2010 ★ July 2010 ★ August 2010 ★ September 2010 ★ October 2010 ★ November 2010 ★ December 2010 ★ March 2011 ★ April 2011 ★ May 2011 ★
Credits
Coded by wickedicy banner from Reviviscent.