Maybe
As if I know myself better than you

Saturday, July 24, 2010,7:50 PM
New shoes!

Some people might have noticed that I have a pair of new shoes. Yeah, they are awesome!

Winter* mix and match
Coat* Roxy
Wool Cardigan* Country Road
T-Shirt* 2%
Belt* Sports Girl
Shorts* Zara
Stocking* Cheap Stocking Shop in HK
Shoes* Purple Shop (online)

People asked me, why can I have money for clothes. I would say that budgeting and good purchase decision is the key. I should write about that some other times. Bi-bi.

Song of the day

Labels: ,

Google Chrome is recommended to view this site.
10 previous posts
Watch List ★ Uni starts ★ Snacks! ★ Online Shopping ★ EXAM FINISHED, OH YEAH! ★ 7 days before exam. ★ Everything will be fine ★ Still alive ★ House mates ★ Welcome to the workforce ★
Past posts by month
January 2009 ★ September 2009 ★ October 2009 ★ November 2009 ★ December 2009 ★ January 2010 ★ February 2010 ★ April 2010 ★ May 2010 ★ June 2010 ★ July 2010 ★ August 2010 ★ September 2010 ★ October 2010 ★ November 2010 ★ December 2010 ★ March 2011 ★ April 2011 ★ May 2011 ★
Credits
Coded by wickedicy banner from Reviviscent.