Maybe
As if I know myself better than you

Friday, April 1, 2011,10:48 PM
Happy April Fool!

Although it is April Fool today, nothing related to it has happened, eh, at all. Kay, I wasn’t surprised because I was extremely nervous in MHS doing performances, or in fact someone has played pranks on me without me knowing. We will see :)

It was my first time going to a high school in Melbourne, honestly, I was quite stunned by all the vintage looking blocks surrounded by modern high-rise buildings. Everything is classy and beautiful, May likes it. However, it is a boy’s school, so no hope studying there, neither I am youthful enough to redo high school, ouch. As for the performance, a bit screwed, brain always shuts down in front of crowd, or the audience, body ended up not controlled. Crap, I won’t let this happen again! ;w:

After that, I planned to go home and do housework but suddenly I remembered that my watch was out of battery for a month. Relying on phone as a watch was not convenient at all, so I decided to replace its battery. Unfortunately, the shop keeper said my watch still has full battery, my 20th year-old birthday gift has broken. *sob* I liked my watch, it is small, functional and easy to wear. I though of repairing, but it shouldn’t be cheap. Buying a new watch was my final solution and spent an afternoon shopping for it <3

IMG_0771 ---------> IMG_0215

Google Chrome is recommended to view this site.
10 previous posts
Mood changing new layout!Goodbye 2010Heaps of travelling!Exam finished, and...?カバンの中バトン My BAG AND STUFF IN ITMCAC SOCIAL NIGHTREDLINELag Lack LegsBe organised!Oovie!
Past posts by month
January 2009September 2009October 2009November 2009December 2009January 2010February 2010April 2010May 2010June 2010July 2010August 2010September 2010October 2010November 2010December 2010March 2011April 2011May 2011
Credits
Coded by wickedicy banner from Reviviscent.