Maybe
As if I know myself better than you

Friday, December 31, 2010,12:31 AM
Heaps of travelling!

May was mass travelling in China and enjoyed them a lot. So here it is, a long boring post about my trips in these few weeks :D

Macau - The house of dancing water

My first trip was to watch a dance performance in Macao with some family friends. But the machines broke down in the afternoon that day and performances had to cancel. People were furious because none of them were notified before arrival, neither most of them live in Macau (expectations were priceless too). Instead of angrily asking for refund, my family decided to switch our target to FOOD. After a night staying in hotel, the group shifted from restaurant to restaurant, non stop eating, nom nom nom!


Beijing (Nanshan) - The skiing challenge

To make things clear, I had no skiing experience before. But after three days of training in Nanshan, I am confident enough to say I know the basics. orz

I thought it wouldn't hurt to learn some new skills when parents were happy to pay for all the expenses, especially, they always bring me to good restaurants. :D In fact, the food was better than expected, but playing snow board hurtssss! So I switched to skiing :p

Scenery wasn’t the best but pricing and the service was. Thanks to our organizer, parents spent HKD2400 per person on hotels and flights, RMB220 for entry per person full day and a coach costs around RMB320-380 per person for a 4 hours ski section. The intense competition between coaches has led to great customer services too. No frustration while standing up in the snow, they pull you up. Photo shooting? They’ll take care of that. Renting skis? They can grab yours once you sit down, even help wearing it.

OMG, the food was amazing. The above were dishes from the famous hot pot restaurant (for lamp) – “東來順". All the meat was so tender and fresh ;;;;m; The hot pot itself was funny too, it didn’t connect to power point and I saw fire sparkles coming out from the tube, lol. Freaked me out a bit though :D


So yeah, that’s it for the time being because I am going to Beijing for skiing AGAIN, from 9th Jan to 13th Jan, to enhance my skills. :D SHOULD GO TO FORBBIDEN CITY THIS TIME! (if not too cold)

Google Chrome is recommended to view this site.
10 previous posts
Exam finished, and...?カバンの中バトン My BAG AND STUFF IN ITMCAC SOCIAL NIGHTREDLINELag Lack LegsBe organised!Oovie!New shoes!Watch ListUni starts
Past posts by month
January 2009September 2009October 2009November 2009December 2009January 2010February 2010April 2010May 2010June 2010July 2010August 2010September 2010October 2010November 2010December 2010March 2011April 2011May 2011
Credits
Coded by wickedicy banner from Reviviscent.