Maybe
As if I know myself better than you

Friday, December 31, 2010,5:32 PM
Goodbye 2010

So 2010 ends today. WHAT? Why is time flying so quickly? I still have plenty of things to do.

  • Christmas decorations are still up on walls (oh no)
  • Buying a new stove
  • Opening a new bank account
  • And many more things…

Yet, I am in bed now because I just took medicine :P Chinese herbalism worked well on me so I went to the doctor yesterday to cure my coughing problem and sneezing nose. Funny enough, doctor kept saying my body was too “cold”. Does that means I caught cold? Not exactly, said the doctor, it seems you don’t have sufficient blood too. So I was very confused and stopped asking what was wrong with myself and act according to his instructions. :S

Year 2010 was fairly nice. University life was awesome, hopefully I can maintain a better balance between fun and study. I’m not good at looking backwards so there isn’t much to say. orz All I wish to say is that,

TO ALL THE GREAT PEOPLE I MET, THANK YOU FOR YOUR TORLERANCE AND LOVE!

Labels:

Google Chrome is recommended to view this site.
10 previous posts
Heaps of travelling! ★ Exam finished, and...? ★ カバンの中バトン My BAG AND STUFF IN IT ★ MCAC SOCIAL NIGHT ★ REDLINE ★ Lag Lack Legs ★ Be organised! ★ Oovie! ★ New shoes! ★ Watch List ★
Past posts by month
January 2009 ★ September 2009 ★ October 2009 ★ November 2009 ★ December 2009 ★ January 2010 ★ February 2010 ★ April 2010 ★ May 2010 ★ June 2010 ★ July 2010 ★ August 2010 ★ September 2010 ★ October 2010 ★ November 2010 ★ December 2010 ★ March 2011 ★ April 2011 ★ May 2011 ★
Credits
Coded by wickedicy banner from Reviviscent.