Maybe
As if I know myself better than you

Saturday, January 16, 2010,4:25 AM
arrival of my new baby!

Good news, I bought a new laptop! A window 7 Fujitsu laptop, oh my goodness! I am completely overwhelmed by the joyfulness, and I've got a discount of HKD$1000! Ya-Ha!

Best day.

Compare to other Windows, 7 contains many security checks. However, they may not be effective and consuming spaces on hard disks only. Let see how it goes in the future. :-) This baby took half of my day to set things up and copy my old files. Well, I had a backup thingy that copies all files for me every 5 minutes into external hard drive, and restoration should take a couple clicks. But, the program is not compilable with Window 7, all back up memories has become rubbish. *throwing and deleting*

Thats how backup programs fail, people.

To give a fair comment, this laptop is a bit pricy than expected. I thought HKD$7000 would settle everything but Fujitsu's notebooks are too lovely to resist. All in all, I chose a lightweight notebook (1.7kg), with an internal DVD drive that can be taken out for more battery or to loose weight. A man came over talked to me about the notebook when my laptop was installing. He pointed out that I made a bad choice because I paid too much. Thanks to his kindness, I found another laptop that might suit Eamon's needs and budget, although I don't like that man much.

I love typing with a comfortable keyboard, I hated dad's one. :D

Labels: ,

Google Chrome is recommended to view this site.
10 previous posts
Back from India ★ Updates ★ Broken Keyboard, YES! ★ its all good... ★ thank you skype ★ i miss you ★ new outlook ★ Back to Hong Kong ★ Finally freeeeed!! ★ [NOTICE] To be resting... ★
Past posts by month
January 2009 ★ September 2009 ★ October 2009 ★ November 2009 ★ December 2009 ★ January 2010 ★ February 2010 ★ April 2010 ★ May 2010 ★ June 2010 ★ July 2010 ★ August 2010 ★ September 2010 ★ October 2010 ★ November 2010 ★ December 2010 ★ March 2011 ★ April 2011 ★ May 2011 ★
Credits
Coded by wickedicy banner from Reviviscent.