Maybe
As if I know myself better than you

Wednesday, November 18, 2009,2:02 PM
Finally freeeeed!!

I am officially out of EXAMS! YA-HA! No more exams! Hope 4th Dec (result release day) will never come so I can enjoy life forever, DEVOTING myself into anime/manga/VOCALOID.

About vocaloid.... I missed out most new songs during this 3 weeks, what a shame.

Before that, I have a messy room waiting for a fresh up, more shopping to be done, renting new apartment for next year.... many many things should be done but instead I am typing blog posts, pretending nothing is going to happen.....NONONONONO!!

I feel busy now, I should let my laptop rest for couple hours and off to go cleaning.... YES!! I SHOULD.

My looping song of the day:
One very good new, Now I can post niconico videos on blog! Straight from the original! YAY!

Labels: , , ,

Google Chrome is recommended to view this site.
10 previous posts
[NOTICE] To be resting... ★ [NICO] Song sharing #1 ★ [NOTICE] OPENING! YEAH!!! ★ About Sourmay ★
Past posts by month
January 2009 ★ September 2009 ★ October 2009 ★ November 2009 ★ December 2009 ★ January 2010 ★ February 2010 ★ April 2010 ★ May 2010 ★ June 2010 ★ July 2010 ★ August 2010 ★ September 2010 ★ October 2010 ★ November 2010 ★ December 2010 ★ March 2011 ★ April 2011 ★ May 2011 ★
Credits
Coded by wickedicy banner from Reviviscent.