Maybe
As if I know myself better than you

Wednesday, December 23, 2009,8:01 PM
Updates

I am still suffering from the crappy keyboard, so lack of motivation to produce articles. Sorry m(-_-)m
Hopefully I can manage to decide which model to buy by the end of this year.

Right, back to what I am announcing today.
  1. 25 Dec - 1 Jan : I will be in India, will not reply to anyone online until I return.
  2. I have finally registered to google wave. YAY!
What is google wave? Simply it is a new IM tool produced by google. It combines both e-mail and instant massaging together so people can enjoy more effective conversations. Since it was produced by the original google map team, its future development do looks good, I guess?

Labels: ,

Google Chrome is recommended to view this site.
10 previous posts
Broken Keyboard, YES! ★ its all good... ★ thank you skype ★ i miss you ★ new outlook ★ Back to Hong Kong ★ Finally freeeeed!! ★ [NOTICE] To be resting... ★ [NICO] Song sharing #1 ★ [NOTICE] OPENING! YEAH!!! ★
Past posts by month
January 2009 ★ September 2009 ★ October 2009 ★ November 2009 ★ December 2009 ★ January 2010 ★ February 2010 ★ April 2010 ★ May 2010 ★ June 2010 ★ July 2010 ★ August 2010 ★ September 2010 ★ October 2010 ★ November 2010 ★ December 2010 ★ March 2011 ★ April 2011 ★ May 2011 ★
Credits
Coded by wickedicy banner from Reviviscent.